Julie, Julie, JULIE!!! Hey, isn't technology amazing?? How are things going? I want to hear what you have been up to and what amazing things you are doing. Check me out sarahsemptyspaces.blogspot.com
Ha! I found you, too. I thought I was so clever and quick until I realized that Melissa found you first! Bummer. Well, I like it and I think you should update. Plus, I think you're one hot lady standing next to that tree!
I didn't know you guys have a blog! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to come back to Hershey! Plus - we have a surprise for your apartment when you come back! :)
4 comments:
Julie, Julie, JULIE!!! Hey, isn't technology amazing?? How are things going? I want to hear what you have been up to and what amazing things you are doing. Check me out sarahsemptyspaces.blogspot.com
I found it. It's a super cute blog. Don't worry about it.
Ha! I found you, too. I thought I was so clever and quick until I realized that Melissa found you first! Bummer. Well, I like it and I think you should update. Plus, I think you're one hot lady standing next to that tree!
I didn't know you guys have a blog! We miss you guys and can't wait for you to come back to Hershey! Plus - we have a surprise for your apartment when you come back! :)
Post a Comment