Ugh! I HATE doing the dishes. If it doesn't fit in the dishwasher, it sits in my sink for a week! Gross, huh?
You take my kids, I'll do it! Easy peasy! But I think I'll get the easier end of the deal...
Tell you what, I'll do your dishes for you if you come and unpack for me. Deal or no deal?
Ugh, I know the feeling. I hate washing dishes. I'm glad we're only two hours away from each other. We love Hershey Park, so we'll make a date of it. How is graduate school?! I am so happy for you. (And a bit jealous ;) I'm sure there are wonderful moments and horribly exhausting ones too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ugh! I HATE doing the dishes. If it doesn't fit in the dishwasher, it sits in my sink for a week! Gross, huh?
You take my kids, I'll do it! Easy peasy! But I think I'll get the easier end of the deal...
Tell you what, I'll do your dishes for you if you come and unpack for me. Deal or no deal?
Ugh, I know the feeling. I hate washing dishes.
I'm glad we're only two hours away from each other. We love Hershey Park, so we'll make a date of it.
How is graduate school?! I am so happy for you. (And a bit jealous ;) I'm sure there are wonderful moments and horribly exhausting ones too.
Post a Comment