OH man! I can't get enough! When we are germ-free, can I PLEEEEAAASE come and hold that lil' darlin? And I just thought you should know this post made me cry. Gosh, I love you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!! What a beautiful little miracle she is!
Congrats to the whole Baird family! She is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats! She's a cutie. I'm glad your mom could be with you.
She is beautful. Congrats. Love you guys!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you guys.
She's beautiful, Julie. Congrats to all three of you. I hope you're feeling well and getting plenty of sleep!
Huge congrats, Julie, ta petite Elisabeth est adorable!!! :0)
Julie, I'm so impressed. She's beautiful. Have you caught up on sleep yet?
I know I'm late commenting, but CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you! It's crazy how life takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids, right? =D
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OH man! I can't get enough! When we are germ-free, can I PLEEEEAAASE come and hold that lil' darlin?
And I just thought you should know this post made me cry. Gosh, I love you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you!!! What a beautiful little miracle she is!
Congrats to the whole Baird family! She is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats! She's a cutie. I'm glad your mom could be with you.
She is beautful. Congrats. Love you guys!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you guys.
She's beautiful, Julie. Congrats to all three of you. I hope you're feeling well and getting plenty of sleep!
Huge congrats, Julie, ta petite Elisabeth est adorable!!! :0)
Julie, I'm so impressed. She's beautiful. Have you caught up on sleep yet?
I know I'm late commenting, but CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you! It's crazy how life takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids, right? =D
Post a Comment