Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lisabeth's last four months in review

I do have a daughter. And she is growing. Now here are the pictures:








She loves to go swimming at the pool and she loves her bath. She likes to look at other people, especially other little kids. The other day when I was at a friend's house, she couldn't stop looking at my friend's little girls. She kept grunting and moving her body so she could get down and play. She's rolling over both ways now too. She's easy to smile, which is too fun. We love our little girl!

3 comments:

Matt & Melissa said...

Thanks for the post. I've been dying to see some pictures of that cute girl. We miss you guys.

The Thompsons said...

Yay! I've been waiting for some pictures of your little girl. So precious!

Natalie R. said...

Those are such cute pictures, she's a beautiful girl. Little babies just get more and more fun as they develop and learn to interact more. Isn't it so fun to see their little personalities start coming out??