Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lisabeth

Lissie is almost 11 months, which is almost a year, which is pretty much 5 and going to school, which is like 18 and graduated, and then going to college and moving out. But back to 11 months. It's been crazy how she learns and picks new things up every day. Here's a list of new things she can do.

1) Play hide-and-seek with a sheet. She loves to put a blanket over her face and hear me ponder aloud where she could have gotten too. I hear her giggling under the sheet as if she is the cleverest, sneakiest person around. Then she pulls it off and looks like she just apparated into the room.

2) Taking a few shaky steps independently.

3) Says mama and daddy.

4) Claps her hands.

5) Gives high five.

6) Pours olive oil all over my kitchen floor.

7) Puts her hands into the toilet seat water and tries to cup some into her mouth while I'm trying to clean olive oil up off of my kitchen floor. Awesome.

8) Laughs and squeals whenever her dad comes home.

9) Follows me around the house saying, Ma, ma, ma!

10) Loves Curious George. She loves his books, his show, his stuffed animal. I think she thinks that George is a baby. Or that she's a monkey. I can't decide.

Eat chocolate.
Giving me a face that says, "Why did you stop feeding me chocolate?"


Happy froggy face.
I don't eat squash. I wear it like war paint!

Bed time.

Boy this string sure tastes good.

Mom, you do realize that there's a giant candybar next to you? What if it tries to take revenge for all the candybars you've eaten?

Chocolate? What chocolate?

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Oh my gosh- too cute! I love it - she really is becoming a little lady in a hurry.

Lance n Amber said...

I can't believe that Lissy is 11 months old! She is a beautiful little gal! And she's a clever little lady too! It looks like you have your hands full! :-)

Rachel said...

She's growing up so fast! I love the olive oil story coupled with the toilet adventure. Sounds like an exciting time =-).