Friday, July 24, 2009

Things I don't understand

There are many things I do not understand in this world. And this is one of them.



There are many things I don't understand about this.
1) I don't understand cars in general. I don't know how they work, how to fix them, or even how to change a flat tire (gulp).
2) I don't understand why it seems that men are drawn to expensive (yet uncomfortably small) cars. Maybe someone could explain that to me someday in a language I would understand.
3) And finally, I do not understand why you would put fake flames on your car. I mean. Does anyone else think that looks as cheesy as all get out. Do these people really think that their car is more intimidating because it has (gasp) fake flames painted on the front! Really, I think it just makes it look comical.
I saw one today while I was at the library. It was the funniest thing. Because not only was it one of those bigger, 1950's looking cars, but the flames were four different colors. So now instead of normal flames, we have rainbow flames. Random. So jot that down on the list of things that I don't understand and probably never will.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow! You posted 2 days in a row! This must be some mysterious phenomenon. I'm with you, though, on not understanding cars. I can definitely appreciate a fully restored classic--but minus the tacky flames.