Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Look, look, it's my life!



I adore this commercial. Mostly because it's my life right now. Ah, I kept the receipt. Oh I love it.

2 comments:

Steph said...

So do have a bunny? Or hamsters or lizards or snakes? I saw this cool caterpillar/butterfly kit at Target. I think Annie's class has something similar. You buy the little house, they mail you the live caterpillars, and then the caterpillars build their little cocoons and one day transform into butterflies. How cool is that? I think I want one for myself!

Jami said...

Ha, I hadn't seen this commercial yet. Thanks for the smile :)

If only my high schoolers were that adorable. If children didn't urinate in unexpected places or throw up on everything from time to time, I think I'd consider teaching elementary instead.

I love your letter to Wal-Mart. Your writing has so much flair--I always enjoy reading your pieces.

Hope all is well with you guys! It's starting to look like spring in PA this week--HOORAY. After all of this snow, we need springtime (although it's still nothing compared to Idaho) :)