We had a very pleasant afternoon, complete with downpour on the way down from the mountain.
We ended the day at The Jigger Shop-- an old fashioned ice cream parlor. David got a Baked Alaska.
Subsequently, I wanted something that was on fire too. So I ordered something called a Banana Foster. Turns out, it's made with alcohol. I thought I felt a bit dizzy in the shop!


3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad Dave had a day off. How exciting. I love all the pictures, it looks like you guys had a great time.
Love love love the pictures!!!! You are the cutest family EVER!
Oh, this makes me so happy! We loved going there. Makes me really wish we could have joined you guys.
And sad to admit this, but I had a bananas foster basically every time I went there and I kinda just assumed the alcohol burned off, or so they told me. Either you're right and I've got a little forgiving to be done, or I'm right and you shouldn't feel so bad. I want it to be the latter, but my luck, it's probably the first.
Post a Comment