Lissie received her first proposal of marriage today. We were at the park and a little boy was swinging beside us. He kept saying things like, "I like that baby. She's pretty." I was talking with him and we were having a grand time. Then he said, "When me and your baby grow up, we're going to get married."
What???
I have to start beating them down now. She's not even one yet. But I have to say, it's not surprising. I think she's pretty darling as well. Not to be biased or anything.



3 comments:
HI JULIE!
She is darling. I'll have to point that out to Clark. (-:
It's nice to see how you are doing.
ditto. She is a darling. I especially love that last picture. You sure do make 'em pretty, Jewels.
Ha ha, she is so cute, that must've been a smart little boy! Make sure you get that (fake) big rifle now for David to be cleaning whenever a boy is picking her up for a date... ;0)
Post a Comment